Registration for our January 3 Conscious Cleanse is open and it’s got us thinking about all the mentors and coaches who helped us get to where we are today.
If you think of anyone you admire or respect in terms of their accomplishments, health, or career, we would bet that they did not get there alone.
They had support!
All great athletes have a coach (or two!). Your favorite teacher has a mentor. All best-selling authors have editors. Great students have experienced tutors.
So why is it that when it comes to our health and well-being, many people think that they’re somehow supposed to figure it out on their own?
A health coach can help you break through the issues you’ve spent years struggling with on your own. They will help you address your biggest health concerns so you can get on living your best life.
So if you’re ready to up your game, be sure to read on to get our 5 Reasons to Hire a Health Coach.
Do you have a health goal you’ve been trying to reach, but just can’t make any headway? Let us know in the comment section below. We’d love to hear from you.
And if you’re interested in hiring a health coach, be sure to check out our Conscious Cleanse Classic Plus option. For three weeks, you’ll get one-on-one personalized support and two 30-minute phone calls with your very own coach.
Learn more here.
Yours in health,
5 Reasons to Hire a Health Coach
- Support: Creating long-lasting healthy habits can be hard! No need to do it alone. A health coach will help you set and achieve all your health goals through personalized coaching and accountability.
- Personalized Attention: Since no wellness plan is one-size-fits-all, a health coach will help you create a plan to fit your needs. Whether you’re feeding a family, traveling for work, or wanting to up-level your cleanse, your coach will support you every step of the way.
- Food Testing: Do you feel like you could have some underlying food sensitivities? Food testing can feel really overwhelming if you’ve never done it before. Having someone to lean on while reintroducing foods into your diet can be a real game changer!
- Expertise: With years of training and experience, a health coach will help you address your most trying health issues, while addressing other areas of your life that feed and nourish you.
- Living the 80:20: Do you struggle with yo-yo dieting or have an on-the-wagon, off-the-wagon mentality? Do you rock it on the cleanse, but then struggle to achieve a healthy lifestyle? Having a coach can set you up for long-term success giving you tools to maintain your positive results when you aren’t cleansing.