Conscious Cleanse On Demand
You CAN Have Vibrant Health
Learn a Simple Step-By-Step Formula for Finding Your Personal Blueprint for
Health and Vibrancy
Why Cleanse? No Seriously…Why Bother?
Consider for a moment if you suffer from any of the following:
- Excess weight
- Chronic pain
- Emotional eating
- Low energy
- Constipation or irregularity
- Dark circles under the eyes
Sadly we’ve gotten used to feeling ”fine.” We’ve become complacent with a below average state of health and we’ve allowed ourselves to accept the notion that as we age, we will just not feel as great as we used to.
The truth is it does not have to be this way.
You can have vibrant health and we’re here to show you how.
What’s Sabotaging Your Health
Toxins are everywhere. If you live in the modern world (and we’re guessing you do if you’re reading this), they’re impossible to escape. Everyday we’re exposed to environmental pollutants, contaminated water, pesticides, herbicides, processed food, chemical preservatives, genetically modified foods, daily household products…the list goes on and on.
Add to that the rise in hidden food sensitivities, which only contributes to overwhelming the body’s toxic load, and we have a serious health crisis on our hands. A crisis that can largely be tackled by changing the food we eat.
Let’s take a closer look at what it means to be a conscious cleanser.
When you hear the word “cleanse,” do you imagine drinking liquids only for days on end, choking down expensive supplements, or being chained to the toilet? This is an old notion of cleansing that, while effective for some, typically only leads to short-term gains.
A conscious cleanse is not a quick fix.
It is a 14-day reboot followed by a permanent lifestyle change.
So Let Us Ask You Something…
- How do you feel right now?
- Are you confused about which foods are healthy for your body?
- Have you thought about doing a cleanse, but are scared of the thought of failing at one more program?
- Are you sick and tired of feeling sick and tired?
- Are you frustrated from the on-again-off-again yo-yo diet roller coaster ride?
- Are you OVER restrictive eating plans that make you feel like a failure when you have a so-called “slip up” ?
It’s not a diet.
It’s not about willpower or doing things “right.”
It’s about progress, not perfection.
We know that you can do it!
We’ve got your back and we’re going to be with you every step of the way.
No One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Jo and Jules — your guides on the Conscious Cleanse — are perfect examples of the importance of customized nutrition.
In 2004 Jo was hit by a truck on her bike, leaving her with chronic pain, weight gain, and debilitating depression. She was told by over 20 doctors that she would never heal, and that she would have to take Percocet for the pain and Prozac for her depression. Refusing to accept this, Jo turned to food to help her heal.
When Jo and Jules came together, they put together a program to help themselves. The premise was 14 days of real food, no allergens, and lots of veggies.
The most shocking part was that even though they shared these basic principles, they both got life-changing results with relatively different eating plans. Jo ate meat. Jules didn’t. Jules ate grains. Jo didn’t. Jules ate fruit. Jo didn’t.
“After 2 weeks on the program, my chronic pain went from a 9 to a 5. I lost 15 pounds and my depression finally started to lift.”
This is how we discovered the concept that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to vibrant health.
What People Are Saying About The Conscious Cleanse
These girls are the real deal. The Conscious Cleanse is a program I highly recommend for anyone who wants to both feel and look better.
— Bobbi Brown, founder of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
The Conscious Cleanse offers a practical and easy way to get started, offering a road map to health.
— Robyn O’Brien, “Food’s Erin Brockovich”
The Conscious Cleanse provides an easy-to-follow, effective, and fun strategy that helps you burn fat, ditch nasty toxins, feel your sexiest, and turn back the clock 10 years.
— J.J. Virgin, celebrity nutrition and fitness expert
The Conscious Cleanse is a call to action for all who are sick and tired of being sick and tired! Be ready to dig in the dirt to grow into the person you yearn to become.
— Ana T. Forrest, founder of Forrest Yoga
9 Out of 10 People Have Hidden Food Sensitivies
As fate would have it, while Jo was exploring food to help her heal from her accident, Jules was also experimenting with what she believed to be an already healthy diet.
“I had been a vegetarian for years, I drank tons of water, and I did yoga everyday. Little did I know that many of the so-called health foods I was eating were contributing to my nagging health challenges.” — Jules
A whopping 90% of Americans have food sensitivities, and most of those people have no clue that the food they’re putting in their body is sabotaging their health!
Jules’ big a-ha came when she learned about her own hidden food sensitivities and how they often go unnoticed as a result of eating the same food over and over again.
Together, Jo and Jules have spent countless hours studying and researching over 200 different dietary theories. Coupled with their formal training in nutrition and health coaching, a lot of trial and error, no-nonsense conventional wisdom, and their own personal experiences, they’ve created the Conscious Cleanse so that you too can find your own personal blueprint for vibrant health.
Over 20,000 people have done the Conscious Cleanse, experiencing the same life-changing results.
Introducing Conscious Cleanse On Demand!
Now you can start on your own anytime or join with a group!
What Is Conscious Cleanse On Demand?
Conscious Cleanse On Demand is an online membership program that will guide you to your most vibrant health. With daily videos, a Meal Planner, Online Food Journal, an ever-expanding Recipe Library, the support of expert health coaches, and a global community of fellow health seekers, Conscious Cleanse On Demand is designed to help you make healthy changes that stick.
Here’s How it Works
You’ll start with a 14-day food-based Cleanse, which will cleanse your body of toxins and common food allergens. Once complete, we’ll teach you how to systematically reintroduce foods back into your diet. After the Conscious Cleanse, you’ll transition into our 80:20 Plan, where we’ll inspire and motivate you to stay healthy all year long.
World Class Support
Daily access to a team of expert health coaches, regular live coaching calls with Jo and Jules, an online private community forum to share ideas, get feedback, and connect with other members.
PLUS Online Tools To Help You Stay On Track
Your membership includes daily videos, an interactive Wellness Evaluation, an online Mental Detox Journal, a customized Meal Planner, and a robust Recipe Library of both Cleanse and 80:20 recipes.
How Do You Know This Program Is Right For You
- You suffer from acne, aching joints, headaches, insomnia, weight gain, inflammation, bloating, gas, stomach aches, or low energy.
- You are ready to make a sustainable lifestyle change.
- You struggle with hidden food sensitivities.
- You want to curb cravings and boost your metabolism.
- You want to improve your relationship with food and learn healthy habits that stick.
- You want to get creative in the kitchen and cook simple foods for a healthier life.
- You could benefit from expert health coaching and a community of support.
- You want to wake up to your most vibrant self!
We believe vibrant health is something every single person can have.
The Conscious Cleanse is a step-by-step formula that will help you:
Increase Energy Levels
Improve Your Mood
Lose Stubborn Weight
Reduce Wrinkles & Fine Lines
Identify Food Allergies
Balance Your Hormones
Supercharge Your Libido
Improve Digestion & Elimination
Stop Yo-Yo Dieting
Feel Better in Your Clothes
Stop Emotional Eating
Fall in Love with Your Body
Now you can start the cleanse anytime based on your schedule! Customize your Cleanse start date around work, travel plans, or special events.
- Set your own Cleanse start date
- Join any of our live group Cleanses
- Cleanse as many times a year as you’d like
- Form your own group to cleanse with friends or co-workers
- Flexible based on your life
- Easy online access from your computer, tablet, or phone
Meal Planner and Recipe Library
Meal planning made easy! During your membership, you’ll have access to a customized daily Meal Plan, plus our extensive Recipe Library filled with hundreds of delicious recipes that you can filter based on your program phase or your personal favorites.
- Fully customizable daily Meal Planner for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Set your food preferences by vegan, paleo, low sugar, omnivore and more!
- Recipe Library contains over 500 recipes each with beautiful full-color photos
- All recipes are Cleanse-friendly and 80:20-approved
- Recipes range from paleo to vegan and include breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, desserts, and even cocktails!
- Cleanse-friendly recipes are free from gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, nightshades, and shellfish
- Mark favorite recipes for easy access
- Regularly updated Recipe Library
Online Tools To Keep You On Track
Everything you need to keep healthy eating and living a top priority is now in a mobile-friendly easy-to-access format. Simply log in and you’ll see a daily dashboard containing all of the following tools.
- Track your progress with our interactive Wellness Evaluation
- Send your Food Journal to a health coach for feedback with a press of a button
- Journal daily with an online Mental Detox Journal
- Stay inspired with daily videos
- Easy-to-understand educational materials
- 4-part Getting Started video bonus
- 24/7 online access to Cleanse manual and materials
Support and Coaching
Support is our number one priority because we know that staying healthy takes more than willpower. Our team will always go above and beyond to help you succeed!
- Regular coaching calls with Jo & Jules
- Weekly Facebook Live with Jo, Jules and the Conscious Cleanse Team
- Personal health coach in your back pocket at all times
- 15-minute welcome call from one of our trusted health coaches at the start of your program
- Send a health coach your Food Journal to get feedback with the press of a button
- Access to a loving and supportive vibrant community in an online forum
- Daily emails and videos to keep you inspired
- Daily email support from our expert health coaches
- Daily Facebook support to ask questions, share recipes and get feedback
80:20 Lifestyle Plan
To sustain a path of healthy living, you need to give yourself the freedom to stray from the path once in a while. Our 80:20 Plan will teach you how to do this as a choice, from a place of empowerment, and without guilt or regret.
- Daily Action Steps to keep you on track
- Weekly emails to keep you accountable and inspired
- Easy online access to our 80:20 Manual
- Lifestyle tips for staying healthy
- Gluten free and dairy free alternatives
- Hundreds of 80:20 recipes from sugar free cocktails to healthy desserts
- I Heart Green Smoothie eCookbook
- 12 mini-magazines featuring an in-depth 80:20 focus
Our loving, caring, vibrant community will be there for you, to cheer you on, share ideas, and remind you that you are not alone.
- Private access to members-only Facebook page
- Create accountability buddies to stay engaged
- Ask questions and get coaching from our team of health coaches
- Share recipes, pictures, transformations, challenges, and more
- Keep your motivation going all year long
Our program is easy to follow with videos, interactive tools, reading material, and more to walk you through each step of your journey to vibrant health. In our online platform, we’ve provided you with all the tools and resources you need to succeed, including:
- An interactive Welcome Tour to help you navigate your online platform
- A series of Prep Videos to set you up for success
- Daily videos, resources, and action steps to guide you through each day of your Cleanse and beyond
- Daily informational emails during your Cleanse
- A comprehensive manual which provides you with a clear roadmap for your Cleanse, including eating guidelines, suggested shopping lists, sample meal plans, and more
- An exhaustive resource library full of health tips, videos, and audio files to support you during your Cleanse and beyond
- The Conscious Cleanse Book
- Bonus Videos: Cooking Demos, Meal Planning, Yoga Classes, Guided Visualization and more
- Bonus Audios: Jo & Jules interview experts about fitness, supplements, clean beauty products and household toxins to name a few.
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- 12 mini-magazines featuring a wide range of topics, from meal planning tips to our favorite kitchen gadgets
During the 14-day cleanse you’ll get 14 exclusive workouts to compliment your cleanse process. We’re thrilled to host local fitness experts, as well as our own Conscious Cleanse team, to bring you empowering classes in yoga, pilates, and meditation.
- Classes vary in length and can be done with minimal props
- This is exercise for all levels.
- Meditations compliment your cleanse process on days when you may need a rest
- Exercise boosts endorphins, builds confidence, and adds to your overall vibrancy
HOW YOUR MEMBERSHIP WORKS
Pick Your Start Date
After you sign up, you’ll pick your Conscious Cleanse start date. Start when you want or join a group Cleanse. As a member, you can cleanse as many times per year as you’d like!
For two wonderful weeks you will get to eat whole foods like delicious green smoothies, fresh vegetables, non-gluten grains like brown rice and quinoa, legumes, nuts, seeds, and organic lean meats (meat is optional). This two week plan is completely customizable for your individual needs.
80:20 Lifestyle Plan
Once your Cleanse is over, our membership program includes our 80:20 Lifestyle Plan, which will inspire and motivate you to stay healthy all year long. Eat consciously 80% of the time, and enjoy your favorite treats the other 20%. You’ll continue to receive health coaching, live calls with Jo and Jules, support from a like-minded community, and access to your Meal Planner, Recipe Library, Food Journal, and Mental Detox Journal.
Use your Conscious Cleanse membership to help motivate and keep you on track all year long. Our expert health coaches are on call to answer your questions; you’ll receive unlimited email coaching during your membership. Continue to connect with like-minded health seekers through our private community forum. Share your successes, struggles, and favorite recipes.
The Conscious Cleanse is not a diet, nor is it a traditional “cleanse.”
There are no calorie restrictions, you will not starve yourself, or be required to buy expensive supplements.
What Will I Eat On the Conscious Cleanse?
Foods like green smoothies and fresh pressed juice. Veggies, veggies, and more veggies. Dark leafy greens, herbs, and sprouts. Non-gluten grains like brown rice and quinoa, legumes, nuts, seeds, and organic lean meats (meat is optional) and wild fish.
Our menu is allergen-free so you’ll eliminate common allergens like dairy, eggs, gluten, sugar, corn, nightshades, soy, caffeine, and alcohol.
At the end of the Conscious Cleanse, you’ll have a clean slate and a unique opportunity to reintroduce foods in a systematic fashion. Think of this food testing phase like a mini-experiment. One that can have life-altering revelations!
THE EATING PLAN
Eat Whole Foods
During our program, you will eat whole foods like delicious green smoothies, fresh vegetables, non-gluten grains like brown rice and quinoa, legumes, nuts, seeds, and organic lean meats (meat is optional). You’ll eliminate common allergens like sugar, gluten, dairy, soy, caffeine, and alcohol.
Customize Your Plan
Our program is totally customizable for every kind of dietary preference – from vegan to paleo. Finding your track is easy with the support of our health coaches, our daily Meal Planner, and our vast Recipe Library, full of options to fit any eating preference!
Practice Mindful Eating
During the Cleanse, you’ll learn how to eat intuitively and tune into how your body feels. No counting calories, no scales – just eating when you are hungry and learning how to make the healthy food choices that work for YOU!
Allergen Free Diet
Our program is based around eliminating allergens to reduce chronic inflammation. By removing the most common food-based allergens like dairy, eggs, gluten, sugar, corn, nightshades, soy, caffeine, and alcohol from your diet, and replacing them with nutrient-dense whole foods like non-gluten grains, nuts, seeds, dark leafy greens, and more, you’ll be able to hit the reset button on your health.
Read the success stories of real people who have achieved real results.
The Conscious Cleanse community offers inspiration, guidance,and encouragement. You are in good company.
You’ll Have Support Every Step Of The Way
Lifestyle changes can be challenging, but you’re not in this alone! Our program comes with an unprecedented level of coaching support, community engagement, and customer service you won’t find anywhere else.
Jo and Jules
We’re here to guide and encourage you through this program, with daily videos, regular coaching calls, and Facebook Live videos.
Expert Health Coaches
Our team of qualified health coaches are here for you 7 days a week to answer all of your questions and provide expert guidance.
Through our private Facebook page, you’ll become part of a heartfelt community of people cheering you on to success. Swap recipes, tips, and make a new cleanse buddy.
Tools to Keep you Accountable
Your membership includes an interactive Wellness Evaluation, a Food Journal to track your meals and share with a coach, a Mental Detox Journal to write in daily, and a customizable Meal Planner, which can help you stay accountable and measure your success.
Every story matters and every person counts.
When you sign up for our membership program you will get personalized attention and customer support that is unparalleled in our industry.
What Sets the Conscious Cleanse Apart From Other Programs
No Fail System
Think to yourself if you’ve ever uttered the words, “Ugh, I’ve fallen off the wagon!” Or “I need to get back on the wagon!” On the Conscious Cleanse we believe that there is no such thing as a “slip up” or “failure.” Just opportunities to learn about yourself, what drives you to eat certain foods, and how food makes you feel. It’s for that reason that there are no wagons on the Conscious Cleanse. This is about moving away from the diet mentality and focusing on progress not perfection.
Created By Real People
Jo and Jules created the 14-Day Conscious Cleanse program on a quest to tackle their own health challenges. They never set out to build a business. It’s for this reason that you’ll find their heart-felt style simple and accessible. They are both working moms who understand the struggles of managing day-to-day family responsibilities while keeping their health at the top of the priority list.
Most programs on the market today set forth very strict guidelines. The Conscious Cleanse recognizes that no two people are the same, so we offer a flexible eating plan that celebrates each person’s unique nutrition needs, allergies, and food preferences. On the Conscious Cleanse you’ll customize your eating plan to maximize your results while creating a way of eating that you won’t want to ever give up.
Just Real Food
On the Conscious Cleanse we’re never going to suggest that you buy a bunch of expensive supplements. We’re also not going to tell you to count calories, protein, or fat grams. If there’s one thing we’ve learned from leading thousands of people through our program it’s this – eat real food, get real results. This is the way to sustaining a path of healthy eating and vibrancy. You won’t find any gimmicks or questionable food science here. And nobody has ever argued that eating more fruits and vegetables is bad for your health!
With 9 out of 10 Americans suffering from common symptoms related to food sensitivities, our Cleanse offers an eating plan that eliminates all common allergens. It’s the foods that we love and crave the most, that are often the foods causing us the most problems. By taking a short break from these allergens, we lessen our body’s toxic load, while also learning to use food as medicine. This is empowerment at its finest!
Tried and True
We’ve lead tens of thousands of people through the Conscious Cleanse and the results speak for themselves. This is not a quick fix program, but one that if you put in the work up front on the cleanse, will lead you to creating long-term habits that stick.
Still feeling unsure? We’ve been there, trust us.
Change is scary. And long-term healthy habits don’t appear overnight. Lifestyle changes take work and commitment, but we’ve developed this program to make getting healthier easier than it’s ever been.
We are here for YOU and your needs, whatever they may be. Your health is our #1 priority, period. So come join us, and start your journey toward a healthier, more vibrant you. We’ll be with you every step of the way.
So what are you waiting for?
You CAN do this!
Learn Our Number One Secret to Vibrant Health!
Download our Conscious Cleanse Guide to Green Smoothies. Plus we’ll send you weekly recipes and tips for living your most vibrant life!