After a long winter that doesn’t seem to want to end, on top of the past year of stress and uncertainty, we couldn’t be more excited for spring.
Who’s ready for a fresh start and some spring cleaning?
Our next group cleanse starts April 7.
Join us for 14 days of slowing down, eating clean, and moving your body with holistic exercise routines.
Are you ready to come out of winter’s hibernation? Our intention with this cleanse is to give you a place to reboot, refocus, and get back in the driver’s seat of your health. This will be a judgment- and restriction-free zone, and we can’t wait to see you there.
The Conscious Cleanse is 14 days of eating whole foods while eliminating common allergens. This will help your body release toxins and reduce inflammation.
Your menu will include healthy foods like delicious green smoothies, fresh veggies, non-gluten grains like brown rice and quinoa, legumes, nuts, seeds, and organic lean meats (meat is optional).
As part of our all-in-one wellness experience, you’ll also receive 14 days of easy-to-follow workout videos from Carrie Dorr’s O44 METHOD!
Our online cleanse program gives you incredible nutrition guidance and personalized health coaching, complemented by a series of exclusive daily workouts – everything you need to live a healthy lifestyle.
The Conscious Cleanse On Demand includes:
- Daily videos and emails to guide you during your 14-day cleanse
- One-on-one personalized health coaching from Jo & Jules
- Online Food and Mental Detox Journals
- Custom Daily Meal Planner
- Extensive Recipe Library with 400+ healthy recipes
- Daily Video Workouts from Carrie Dorr’s O44 METHOD
- Yoga Videos + Meditations with us (Jo & Jules)
- A vibrant online community of supportive cleansers
- Daily encouragement and coaching in our private Facebook Group
- Year-round support with our 80:20 Lifestyle Program
After all that’s happened over the past 12 months, we’re definitely looking for a chance to reset and get back into healthier habits.
Come join us this spring for 14 days of nourishing ourselves, eating good food, moving, and celebrating our body.
Let’s do this together!
Jo & Jules