El Sueño

Happy Friday!

As we wind down our April Cleanse, we start to look for ways we can carry on our healthy eating habits into other aspects of our lives while still making room for indulgences.

That’s why we’ve developed our 80:20 Lifestyle Program! Our formula for lifelong vibrancy is simple: Eat and live consciously about 80% of the time, and throw away any thoughts of deprivation the other 20%.

This allows you to continue healthy eating practices while still enjoying a conscious treat every now and then, free from guilt and regret.

Now, who’s in the mood for a Conscious Cocktail?

Conscious Cleanse | El Sueño | www.consciouscleanse.com | #elsueno #cincodemayo #consciouscleanse #8020

Enter El Sueño! We’ve put a healthy spin on a refreshing, South-of-the-border inspired cocktail. It’s super refreshing and perfect for your Cinco de Mayo celebrations!

Do you have an indulgent recipe you’d like us to give a healthy makeover? Let us know in the comments!



El Sueño

Yield: 2 drinks


  • ¼ cup water
  • 1 TB. honey
  • 20 rosemary leaves, plus 1 rosemary sprig
  • 12 slices English cucumber wheels, sliced very thin
  • 3/4 oz. fresh lime juice
  • Ice
  • 3 oz. blanco tequila
  • Lime flavored La Croix

In a saucepan over medium heat, combine water and honey until honey is dissolved,
about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.

In a cocktail shaker, muddle the rosemary leaves with 6 of the cucumber wheels, the
lime juice and a ounce and a half of dissolved honey mixture. Fill the shaker with ice,
add tequila and shake well.

To serve, layer the remaining 6 cucumber wheels with ice. Strain the drink into
the prepared glass, top with La Croix, gently stir to combine, and garnish with the
rosemary sprig.

Related Posts

Leave a Comment