Frequently Asked Questions

If you’re looking for more information about the 80:20, here’s where you’ll find it. And if you still have some questions, please contact us! We’d love to hear from you!

]The 80:20 is a membership plan that can be joined anytime from anyplace in the world. It’s an online program and a lifestyle plan that teaches you how to follow a healthy path, at least 80% of the time, while fully enjoying life’s great pleasures and indulgences the other 20% of the time.

The 80:20 is a great plan for those just starting out on their health journey, as well as for those people who have done the Conscious Cleanse and wish to maintain their healthy habits and routines.

Absolutely! The 80:20 plan accommodates all levels and starting places and you do NOT need to have done the Conscious Cleanse in order to join.

This is an online program. All materials will be sent via email with access to download and save the files to your desktop. We highly suggest you print the materials out for easy accessibility, but that is not required.

Once you’ve registered for the 80:20 plan, you’ll be accepted into a members-only private Facebook group. You’ll have access to Jo and Jules and their team of health coaches via email. And as a member, you’ll receive regular invites to join our live Q&A conference calls with Jo and Jules.

Definitely! We understand that not everyone wants to share on Facebook. The 80:20 plan is still effective without the Facebook component.

Yes! All of our Q&A calls will be recorded and made available for download afterwards.

Once you signed up for the 80:20, you will have been sent a welcome email providing you with the links to download your manual and bonus guide. Be sure to check your junk mail and if you still can’t find it, email us here. Oh, and if you are a Gmail user, make sure to check your promotions tab.

The 80:20 meal planning is very inclusive! We offer gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, vegan, vegetarian and meat lovers options. You want it, we’ve got it! Plus we’ll be sending you monthly guides with lots of mouthwatering new recipes and meal plans for the entire year!

The 80:20 is just $60 for an entire year of support, 65-page 80:20 manual, our bonus green smoothie guide, access to our 80:20 members-only Facebook page, and regular email updates with access to join our live Q&A calls and get 80:20 monthly downloadable guides.